|Model NO.:||Hotel Key Card||Classification:||Smart Card|
hotel room key card,
hotel smart key card
Hotel Ving Lock RFID Hotel Key Card
A Magnetic stripe card is a plastic card which has a magnetic stripe on it. Different kinds of information can be stored on the magnetic stripe. Such stripes are usually made of small particles of iron (or another metal). Information is stored by changing the magnetism of the particles, as with magnetic tape Today such cards are widely used for
Banking (debit or credit cards)
Tickets issued for transportation or in parking lots.
Keys in hotels and other buildings
Systems to track working hours in companies
Different formats exist. They specify in what way the data is stored on the card.
Optional magnetic stripe:
1. Low-coercivity (loco) at 300 Oe or 600 Oe;
2. High-coercivity (hico) at 2750 Oe or 4000 Oe.
Loco is mainly used for membership card, loyalty card, points card, etc; while hico is mainly used for bank card, access control card, hotel key card and some other cards which requires a higher security and complexity.
There are 2 widths for magnetic stripe:
1. 8mm (2-track)
2. 12.5mm (3-track)
12.5mm is the most frequently used width for magnetic stripe cards.
|Size||ISO standard size CR80 85.5X54mm(3.375*2.125 inch)|
|Custom size and shape is also available|
|Thickness||0.84mm or customized|
|Chips available||FUDAN F08|
|Magnetic stripe||300 OE, 2750 OE, 4000 OE|
|Crafts||CMYK Offset printing/Silk screen printing/Digital printing|
|Craft option||Barcode, magnetic stripe, injket number, thermal number, UV printing number laser number, embossing, hot stamping, signature panel, glossy lamination, hologram, UV spot,|
|golden or silver background, scratch off panel,|
|hole punching etc, QR code printing|
|Price Items||FOB/CNF/CIF price|
|Payment Term||T/T ,Western Union, Paypal|
1) Provide your specific requirements and artwork with format of PDF or AI;
3) Confirm to place the order;
4) Our designer will make the bleed on your artwork or do a design according to your requirements;
5) Send you the confirmation draft and a Proforma Invoice;
6) Signed the confirmation draft and send it back, then make the payment;
7) Start production after confirmation and payment;
8) Production, 7 working days for quantity under 50, 000pcs (no special crafts).
Contact Person: sales