RFID uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. RFID label is a smart label embedded with an RFID chip, which can be read and programmed by the RFID reader. Each tag includes a radio antenna that allows it to receive signals from a reader. A reader could be connected to network and PC which will generate the whole database.
All package requirements could be customized by your side, Please share with us what's your request?
Or, here are some normal package details for your reference:
1. Sealing style at end of each roll: Sticky tape (no trace) or Binding by a paper tie for optional.
2. Tail: 1m leading silicon paper at the beginning and the end of roll or customize by your side.
3. Connect Joints: Normally for two joints (excluding the joints generated by blank spaces begin and end),
Also, you can advise your specified standard?
4. Package: ESD Package box.
5. Paper Tube: inner diameter of 3 inches
Variable Data Processes:
a: Color Pre-printed
b: Barcode Pre-printed
c: QR Pre-printed
d: RFID Programming
e: Individual Package Sort by SKU
f: Black Position Line Printing etc.
- Antenna: 100% self-resonated frequency tested with our of tolerance antenna marked “•”
- Inlay: 100% on-line functional test with non-functional inlay marked “•”
- Label: 100% on-line functional test with a non-functional label marked “X”