|Item Name:||Contact Smart IC Card||Material:||PVC/ABS/PETG/PC|
|Size:||85.5*54*0.84mm Or Customized||Protocol:||ISO14443A|
|Chip:||Classic 1K/4K, Ultralight, NTAG213 Etc.||Craft:||Barcode, Magnetic Stripe, Signature Stripe, UV, Embossing Etc.|
|Customized Printing:||Plain White, Offset Printing Or Silkscreen Printing||Surface Finish:||Matte,Frosted,Glossy,Spot UV|
|Certificate:||SGS,ISO||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
printable rfid cards,
rewritable rfid card
13.56MHz 1K Contactless Smart Card is based on NXP MF1 IC S50, which is connected to a coil with a few turns and then embedded into plastic to form the passive contactless smart card. The communication layer ( RF Interface) complies with part 2 and 3 of the ISO/IEC14443A standard. It is contactless transmission of data and energy and no battery is needed.
13.56MHz 1K Contactless Smart Card is fundamentally used for storing memories, while a simple security mechanism divides the memories into segments. Therefore, it is ideal for high volume transactions in all different applications, such as transport ticketing, time attendance solutions, car parking, road-tolling etc. It is mainly used in closed systems as fixed value tickets (e.g. weekly/monthly travel passes).
|Material||PVC / ABS / PET / PP/PC|
|Dimension||CR80 Standard Size 85.5*54*0.84MM or Customize|
|Card Surface||Glossy, Matte or Frosted|
1. Offset full color printing
2. Pantone color printing
3. Silkscreen printing
4. Sparkling background
5. Spot UV varnish
6. Signature panel
1. Numbering: 1) Serial embossing number; 2) NBS embossing number;
3) DOD numbering; 4) Inkjet print numbering
5) laser numbering; 6) Print the chip's UID on card;
7) Thermal transfer numbering (barcode)
2. Hot stamping: golden or silver hot-stamping; laser,red,black,etc hot-stamping; hologram
3. Die-Cut: hole punching; sticker on back; eyelet (diameter 4-9mm)
5. Magnetic Stripe: LOGO magnetic stripe; LOCO magnetic stripe
6. Data and Chip: Encode data into chips; read UID and record in excel format
8. Scratch off panel
|Protocol||ISO11784 ISO14443A ISO15693|
|Certification||ISO 9001:2008, SGS, ROHS|
|Applications||Restaurants, retail outlets, clubs, casinos, beauty parlors, cakes & pastry shops,
medical clinics, fitness centers, photography & camera shops, advertisements, etc.
|Sample||Similar PVC card sample is free|
|Payment Term||By T/T, Western Union or Paypal 50% deposit of the total payment before bulk production.|
|Production Time||Normal 5-7 days after payment|
By sea, Air or Express
|High Frequency Chips(13.56Mhz)|
|Protocol ISO/IEC 14443A|
|1. Classic® 1K, Classic® EV1 1K, Classic® 4K|
|2. Plus® 1K, Plus® 2K, Plus® 4K|
|3. ® DESFire® 2K, ® DESFire® 4K, ® DESFire® 8K|
|4. NTAG® 203 (144 bytes), NTAG® 213 (144 bytes), NTAG® 215 (504 bytes), NTAG® 216(888 bytes)|
|5. Ultralight® (48 bytes), Ultralight® EV1 (48 bytes), Ultralight® C(148 bytes)|
|Protocol ISO 15693/ISO 18000-3|
|1. ICODE® SLIX, ICODE® SLIX-S, ICODE® SLIX-L, ICODE® SLIX 2|
and Classic are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
and Plus are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
DESFire are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
and Ultralight are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
NTAG are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
ICODE are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
3. Detailed Images:
3) Carton size: 49*24.5*13cm
4) G.W.: 14KG/Carton
ZDCARD tech Co. Ltd (ZDCARD Group) is based in Shenzhen, a "Special Economic Zone" in China for international and multinational companies and manufacturers.
Our total assets exceed 200 million RMB, and have since purchased our own high-techindustrial park with an area of 30,000 Square meter.
ZDCARD is also a fully certified in China for industrial production.
Our main products:
♥ Smart Card, CPU Card, Magnetic Stripe Card, Password Data Card and Other kinds of cards.
♥ Smart Card Reader
♥ Plastic Box Packaging
♥ RFID Label / Tag / Wristband in different distance
Camilla Chen sales
Shenzhen ZDCARD Tech Co., Ltd
Q Q: 3379137836
Email: sales8@ zdcardtech.com
1) Provide your specific requirements and artwork with format of PDF or AI;
3) Confirm to place the order;
4) Our designer will make the bleed on your artwork or do a design according to your requirements;
5) Send you the confirmation draft and a Proforma Invoice;
6) Signed the confirmation draft and send it back, then make the payment;
7) Start production after confirmation and payment;
8) Production, 7 working days for quantity under 50, 000pcs (no special crafts);
Contact Person: sales