|Item Name:||RFID Epoxy Tag||Material:||PVC/Epoxy/ABS|
|Size:||30*50mm Or Customization||Color:||White|
|Type:||RFID Tag||Printing:||Silk Printing, Laser-engraved Logo|
|Application:||Access Control System Or Another||Weight:||5-8 G/pcs|
rfid key fob,
rfid disk tag
Silicone Material Passive TK4100 RFID ID epoxy key tag With Keychain
A fob, or more commonly called a key fob, is a small security hardware device with built-in authentication used to control and secure access to network services and data.It could be made of Epoxy, ABS and leather.
The tag are available with broad range of RFID technology, from low frequency 125KHz to high frequency 13.56MHz, it provides an optimal solution for different RFID applications. We accept the OEM manufacturing of RFID smart key fob.
It could be widely used in access control, attendance control, identification, logistics, industrial automation, tickets, casino token, membership, public transportation, e-payment, swimming pools and laundry, etc.
|Model||Different models for options|
|Size||30*50*3mm or customized size|
|Function||Build RFID chip inside, read/write|
|Operating Frequency||125KHz, 13.56MHz, or according to the chip|
|Certificate||ISO, ROHS, FCC, CE|
|Read Times||>100 000Time|
|Data Retention||>10 years|
|Low Frequency Chips(125Khz)|
|1. Read only chips:TK4100,EM4200|
|2. Read and write chips:ATMEL T5577, EM4205, EM4305,EM4450|
|3. ® 1,® 2,® S256|
is registered trademarks of B.V.
4. Detailed Images:
3) Carton size: 50.5*24.8*37.5cm
4) G.W.: 19.5KG/Carton
ZDCARD is also a fully certified in China for industrial production.
Our main products:
♥ Smart Card, CPU Card, Magnetic Stripe Card, Password Data Card and Other kinds of cards.
♥ Smart Card Reader
♥ Plastic Box Packaging
♥ RFID Label / Tag / Wristband in different distance
1) Provide your specific requirements and artwork with format of PDF or AI;
3) Confirm to place the order;
4) Our designer will make the bleed on your artwork or do a design according to your requirements;
5) Send you the confirmation draft and a Proforma Invoice;
6) Signed the confirmation draft and send it back, then make the payment;
7) Start production after confirmation and payment;
8) Production, 7 working days for quantity under 50, 000pcs (no special crafts);
Contact Person: bella