|Material:||PVC||Size:||85.5*54mm Or Customize|
|Thickness:||0.84mm Or 0.84 ~ 2 Mm||Shape:||Customized|
|Printing:||Blank Or CMYK Printing||Surface Finish:||Glossy, Matte, Frosted|
|Frequency:||13.56MHz||Delivery Time:||7-9 Woking Days|
printable rfid cards,
rewritable rfid card
High Security Rfid PVC Card 13.56MHz DESFire EV2 8K Driving License
|Material||PVC , PET , ABS, etc|
|Dimension||85.5x 54x 0.84mm , support customized size and shape|
|Printing||Blank or CMYK customized printing|
|Card Surface||Glossy / Matt|
200pcs /box ,
2000pcs per carton
• Transaction oriented automatic anti-tear mechanism
• Configurable ATS information for card personalization
• Backward compatibility mode to DESFire EV1 and D40 (MF3ICD40)
• Optional high input capacitance (70pF) for small form factor designs (MF3DHx2)
Available chip for option :
|High Frequency Chips(13.56Mhz)|
|Protocol ISO/IEC 14443A|
|1. Classic® 1K, Classic® 4K|
|2. Plus® 1K, Plus® 2K, Plus® 4K|
|3. ® DESFire® 2K, ® DESFire® 4K, ® DESFire® 8K|
|4. NFC® 203 (144 bytes), NFC 213 (144 bytes), NFC® 215 (504 bytes), NFC® 216(888 bytes)|
5. Ultralight® (48 bytes), Ultralight® EV1 (48 bytes), Ultralight® C(148 bytes)
|Protocol ISO 15693/ISO 18000-3|
|1. ® SLIX, ® SLIX-S, ® SLIX-L, ® SLIX 2|
and Classic are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
and Plus are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
DESFire are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
and Ultralight are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
NFC are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
1. How can I place an order?
Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. For designing or further discussion, it is better to contact us via email, skype, whatsapp, or other instant ways.
2. When can I get the price?
Usually within 5 hours after we get your inquiry.
3. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples. Free for a blank/stocked sample to check the quality, as long as you afford the express freight. For printed samples, we will check $30-$100 to cover the cost on film&printing.
4. How long can I expect to get the samples?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready in 3-7days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
5. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, PSD, CDR, etc.
6. Can you do the design for us?
Yes, we have a professional team having rich experience in design and manufacturing. Just tell us your idea, we will help to carry out your idea into perfect product.
7. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally 7-15days for about 10,000-100,000pcs.
8. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CNF, DDU, DDP, etc.
9.Could I put our own logo on the it?
Yes,it is customized order.
Contact Person: bella