|Chip:||NXP UCODE8||Reading Distance:||5-7m|
|OperatingFrequency:||UHF(860-960 MHz)||Protocol:||EPC Global Class 1 Gen2/ ISO18000-6C|
|Washing Cycles:||230 Cycles||Pressure:||80-120bar|
|Feature:||Washable, High Temperature Resist, Recyclable|
Washable rfid laundry tag,
UHF rfid laundry tag,
960MHz rfid laundry tag
We have created the most complete RFID product portfolio to identify and track every specific kind of textile: flat linen (bed sheets, tablecloths, napkins, pillows…), work wear (uniforms, smocks..), private wear, mats and mops.
Invisible RFID tags sewn into bed linen and towels enable hotel management to track guest linen/towels and to control the lifecycle of employees’ uniforms. Tracking linen helps to prevent lost or stolen items, reduces costs, increases efficiency and streamlines inventory.
The systematic tracking of items eases communication between the hotel and the laundry, leaving more time for the hotel to focus on its guests.
The advaNFCes of this tag:
1. Double-sided pressing process, the outer layer of the chip has a large black rubber area to better protect the chip.
2. The chip is NXP's latest UHF chip UCODE8, which has high sensitivity, best group read performance (very important in washing), and the chip can be automatic frequency-modulated, according to the frequency of the reader, so it has stable and reliable RF performance.
3. Applied to industrial washing, capable of 80-120bar pressure.
4. Our test result is 270 times wash cycles, so 200 times is completely no problem.
5. 100% function tested by Agilent.
6.Widely used by hotel and hospital for clothing mangement service
7.Provide a better feeling of clean and healty hotel experiment
|DIMENSION(+/-5%)||SEWING:20mm x 87mm SACK:18mm x 87mm 15mmx87mm Mini :20mm x 60mm|
|THICKNESS(+/-5%)||2.3mm (on-chip location only ) ; 0.8mm(rest of tag)|
|Reading Range||6m by ARFID’s Handset in bath towel test , 8m by Moto RFID PDA|
|Storage Conditions||40℃／77℉, 50%RH|
|MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE EXPOSURE||220℃ (392℉) |30Seconds | 2.5 bars(36,28PSI)|
|WASHING||100℃ (194℉) | 60minutes 120Bar|
|PRE-DRYING IN TUMBLER||160℃ (320℉) | 30minutes|
|TUNNEL FINISHER||185℃ (365℉) | 30minutes|
|STERILIZATION PROCESS||134℃ (273℉) | 20minutes|
|WATER EXTRACTOR PRESS||120bars|
|WARRANTY||New Encapsulation: 250cycles or 3years|
|EPC Gen2, ISO 18000-6C, UCODE 8/8m NXP|
|Up to 128-bit of EPC memory|
|96-bit Tag IDentifier (TID) factory locked|
|48-bit unique serial number factory-encoded into TID|
|32-bit User Memory(UCODE 7m Only ),|
|32-bit kill password to permanently disable the tag ；32-bit access password; Product Status Flag bit: enables the UHF RFID tag to be used as EAS|
|Wide operating temperature range: -40℃ up to +85℃|
1. OEM service. we can produce according to your specific requirements
2. Excellent after-sale service. we have ASS department to follow up your frank feedback and kindly comment for your sample & order.
3. Good production capacity to guarantee quick on-time delivery.
4. Safe packaging in order to goods received well in your hand.
5. All inquiries & emails replied quickly, within 8 hours at least.
6, Production time: 5 - 10 working days
7, Shipping: By express: 3-5 days By air: 5-10 days By sea: 12-25 days
Contact Person: bella