|Material:||PVC||Size:||85.5*54mm Or Customize|
|Thickness:||0.84mm Or 0.84 ~ 2 Mm||Shape:||Customized|
|Printing:||Blank Or CMYK Printing||Surface Finish:||Glossy, Matte, Frosted|
|Frequency:||13.56MHz||Delivery Time:||7-9 Woking Days|
printable rfid cards,
rewritable rfid card
Blank Programmable PVC HF 13.56MHz RFID Smart Card Classic 1K/4K Card
The Classic EV1 IC is used in applications like public transport ticketing and can also be used for various other applications.
PVC, PET, ABS, PET-G, etc.
85.5 x 54x0.84mm (CR80 or customization)
blank , support customized printing
Carton Size: 49.5*24.5*13.6CM, 14KG/Carton;
Features and benefits
• Contactless transmission of data and energy supply
• Operating distance up to 100 mm depending on antenna geometry and reader configuration
• Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
• Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
• Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
• Typical ticketing transaction time of < 100 ms (including backup management)
• 7 Byte UID or 4 Byte NUID
• Random ID support (7 Byte UID version)
• Public transportation
• Access management
• Electronic toll collection
• Car parking
• School and campus cards
• Employee cards
• Internet cafés
Available chip for option :
|High Frequency Chips(13.56Mhz)|
|Protocol ISO/IEC 14443A|
|1. Classic® 1K, Classic® 4K|
|2. Plus® 1K, Plus® 2K, Plus® 4K|
|3. ® DESFire® 2K, ® DESFire® 4K, ® DESFire® 8K|
|4. NFC® 203 (144 bytes), NFC 213 (144 bytes), NFC® 215 (504 bytes), NFC® 216(888 bytes)|
5. Ultralight® (48 bytes), Ultralight® EV1 (48 bytes), Ultralight® C(148 bytes)
|Protocol ISO 15693/ISO 18000-3|
|1. ® SLIX, ® SLIX-S, ® SLIX-L, ® SLIX 2|
and Classic are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
and Plus are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
DESFire are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
and Ultralight are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
NFC are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
are registered trademarks of B.V. and are used under license.
1. How can I place an order?
Please provide the details of your requirements as clear as possible. For designing or further discussion, it is better to contact us via email, skype, whatsapp, or other instant ways.
2. When can I get the price?
Usually within 5 hours after we get your inquiry.
3. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples. Free for a blank/stocked sample to check the quality, as long as you afford the express freight. For printed samples, we will check $30-$100 to cover the cost on film&printing.
4. How long can I expect to get the samples?
After you pay the sample charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready in 3-7days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
5. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, PDF, PSD, CDR, etc.
6. Can you do the design for us?
Yes, we have a professional team having rich experience in design and manufacturing. Just tell us your idea, we will help to carry out your idea into perfect product.
7. What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally 7-15days for about 10,000-100,000pcs.
8. What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CNF, DDU, DDP, etc.
9.Could I put our own logo on the it?
Yes,it is customized order.
Contact Person: bella