|Power Supply Mode:||Passive||Frequency:||13.56MHz|
|Chip Type:||Read / Write||Capacity:||144 Byte|
rfid clothing tags,
washable rfid tags
EPC Gen2 RFID Textile Laundry Tag Waterproof UHF Tag for High Temperature
Laundry labels can be widely used in clothing cleaning management, factory automation, laundry, high-end garment, school uniforms, special apparel, clothing production management and other radio frequency identification field. Laundry tag has been specially designed for rough environmental conditions in the laundry management industry. The size and performance of the RFID tag meet industry requirements to speed up inventory processes for hotels, hospitals and other institutions. This small tag supports an enhanced garment classification and can contribute to the efficient usage of water and energy.
3. Flame retardant
4. Anti-chemical corrosion
5. High temperature resistance
6. Stable performance in harsh Environment
|RFID Chip options||M1 s50 1k/FM1108, ID TK4100, etc|
|Write Endurance||≥100000 cycles|
|Reading Range||0-5cm(depends on the reader and antenna)|
|Optional Craft||Color:black, yellow, red, green, blue, pink or customized.|
|Craft:Single color or Multi-color Printing,Barcode or QR Code printing,Data encoding,etc.|
|Applications||Clothing,Apparel,Garment,Laundry management,Dry clean shop,etc.|
|Package||Type:piece by piece, plastic bag, box, carton|
|bag: 30x40cm, carton: 50x25x22cm|
1. OEM service. we can produce according to your specific requirements
2. Excellent after-sale service. we have ASS department to follow up your frank feedback and kindly comment for your sample & order.
3. Good production capacity to guarantee quick on-time delivery.
4. Safe packaging in order to goods received well in your hand.
5. All enquiries & emails replied quickly, within 8 hours at least.
6, Production time : 5 - 10 working days
7, Shipping: By express : 3-5 days By air : 5-10 days By sea : 12-25 days
1. Refund without condition if there is quality problems
2. Lifetime maintenance service and technical support.
Contact Person: Terence