|Material:||PVC ,PET, Paper Etc||Size:||Ø 1.2 × 0.6 In (30 × 15 Mm)|
|Chip:||H3 Chip||Reading Range:||Up To 10 M|
rfid wet inlay,
wet inlay rfid tag
RIFD Trash Can Tag Nylon material Bin Tag for Waste Management
Waste management utilizes RFID to uniquely identify waste bins. When the truck empties the bin, the tag is read and weighed, to accurately simplify billing according to the amount of waste was produced.
1. RFID solutions support identification and traceability of waste streams.
2. Tags attached to waste containers enable operators to monitor sorting quality, track the number of times a container is placed for collection and track the weight of its contents.
3. Tags simplify service billing and support implementation of incentive-based invoicing.
|Reading distance||0-10cm (up to the reader)|
|Working temperature||-30 ~ 80 ℃|
|Craft||Logo Printing, Serial Number Printing, Data Encoding|
How to ship?
1. Door-to-door express FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, ...;
2. By Air or by Sea; Airport/Port receiving;
3. Customers specifying freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods;
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for express and by air, 15-30 days for shipping by sea
Contact Person: Linda