In the field of textile and clothing, radio frequency identification (RFID), which is one of the most promising technological innovations, is used in manufacturing, inventory control, warehousing, distribution, logistics, automatic object tracking, and supply chain management.
Introduction of product
UHF RFID converting printing labels are usually found in pocket labels, ribbon or nylon tape sandwich converting labels etc. Generally, after passing through converting a machine, UHF RFID wet inlays will be combined on different types and then go through an ultrasonic cut or cold cut process to form the final label. Ribbons, nylon tapes, polyester tapes, woven edge ribbons, pearlescent ribbons, etc. could all be material bases for roll form/piece form sandwich converting labels. For pocket label, the only material base is a ribbon in piece form.
1. Cheaper in price by UHF RFID wet inlay processing.
2. It could be processed into various types of converting printing labels from UHF RFID wet inlays provided by customers.
3. The printing labels thus produced could have wide applications with little limitations. Various printing contents could be produced according to customers' needs.
4. It provides different printing effects according to different wash requirements.
5. Provides flexibility to customers for printing and encoding on roll form sandwich converting labels.
UHF RFID printing labels are widely used in apparel, home fabric, bedding, bag and suitcase industries, etc.
Variable Data Processes:
a: Color Pre-printed
b: Barcode Pre-printed
c: QR Pre-printed
d: RFID Programming
e: Individual Package Sort by SKU
f: Black Position Line Printing etc.
Our UHF RFID fabric Tag's main features:
• High temperature resistant
• High-performance reading range
• Available in high-yield volume with stable process
• Waterproof, pressure resistance, and alkali resistance